Superior Pipeline

Background

Superior Pipeline Co. LLC operates natural gas gathering lines and processing facilities. The company was formed in 1996 by Bob Parks with Unit owning 40% of the company. Unit acquired the remaining 60% in 2004 and then sold a 50% interest in 2018 to a company owned by OPTrust and Partners Group.

Company Details

Vertical:

Sector:

Control:

Headquarters:

Investors:

Employees:

Operated Facilities

Oil & Gas Production

9